MedWise Insurance Advocacy—A Medical Healthcare Advocate–Provides Patients and Attorneys with Assistance Navigating the Medical Claims System
As a nationwide medical healthcare insurance advocate, we support individuals and their families, and elder law and personal injury attorneys on medical claim matters by examining, inspecting, evaluating, auditing, analyzing and resolving medical bills, liens, insurance pre-authorizations, denied health insurance claims, letters of appeal, understanding explanation of benefits and more.
Why MedWise Insurance Advocacy?
MedWise Insurance Advocacy is a premier medical insurance advocacy firm, owned and managed by Adria Gross, a New York State-licensed insurance broker and consultant with over 25 years experience in the medical claims health insurance industry. MedWise Insurance Advocacy is a division of MedWise Billing, Inc.
When you retain our services, you can count on our expertise and professionalism to meet your needs regarding medical insurance and medical claims—from recouping previously denied coverage and reimbursements to tracking benefits statements and medical bills to forensic work on medical claims.
MedWise Insurance Advocacy:
- Follows through on every case on your behalf, saving you time and money acquiring reimbursement for medical claims.
- Is a health insurance consumer advocate and consultant for insured individuals, helping them obtain the money they deserve.
- Investigates medical bills and liens, supporting patients, individuals, elder law and personal injury attorneys to ascertain and evaluate Medicare, Medicaid, and private insurance medical claims and bills.
- Provides advocacy and consulting services to legal professionals and individuals throughout the U.S., including the quad-state area comprising the New York metropolitan area (New York, New Jersey, Connecticut) and Pennsylvania. Anywhere that people need a medical insurance advocate on their side, MedWise Insurance Advocacy is ready to help.
Contact MedWise Insurance Advocacy for more information about how our experts can help individuals and legal professionals make sense—and cents—from medical claims. (845) 238-2532 or e-mail us today.
MedWise Insurance Advocacy provides medical billing and consulting services to Legal and Medical professionals, as well as individuals throughout the Tri-State area. Services include analyzing and resolving medical bills, medical lien claims, medical insurance pre-authorizations, denied insurance claims, medical letters of appeal, understanding explanation of benefits and more.
We have many satisfied clients in the New York Metropolitan area, including all of New York City, Suffolk County NY, Nassau County NY, Westchester County NY, Rockland County NY, Orange County NY, Ulster County NY, Putnam County NY and Dutchess County NY, Pike County PA, Bergen County NJ, Passaic County NJ, Hudson County NJ, Essex County NJ, Morris County NJ, Fairfield County CT.
Hear from Ms. Gross herself about how MedWise Billing, Inc. can help; click on a video below to watch.
- The Huffington Post – 21 Hacks to Reduce Your Health Care Costs This Year
- Bloomberg Business – New Year's Resolutions for Your Health and Your Wallet
- Fox News – How to Negotiate Your Hospital Bills
- Boston Globe – Out-of-pocket Costs Put Health Care Out of Reach
- US News & World Report – 6 Questions You Should Ask Before Paying Any Medical Bill
- Bottom Line Publications – Learn How to Get Your Medical Insurance Claim Paid
- CBS News – What happens a lot of times is that the insurance company tries to find a way to hold the money and deny the claims…
- USA Today – Find mistakes or overcharges in 80% of the medical bills…
- Newsday – Medwise Insurance Advocacy Wins Cases Previously Denied Multiple Times, Recoups Half a Million Dollars in Unwarranted Medical Expenses
- Journal News - Medical bills: Baffled consumers seek help as rising costs vary widely among hospitals
- Hudson Valley Business Journal – Adria Gross: Shining a light on epilepsy
- Times Herald Record – Adria Goldman Gross, FIPC, received the 2008 Insurance Professional of the Year Award from The Federation of New York Insurance Professionals of Orange County
- WJTV News CBS – Reimbursed her client $43,000, his original $35,000 out-of-pocket costs plus interest..