Adria Gross-Medical Bill Advocate-Multi Payer Medicine Nightmare
Meet Author Adria Gross-Medical Bill Advocate
Too often consumers find themselves paying much more money than they expected, getting much less than they bargained for. Medical care is no exception. Adria Goldman Gross’s book and her astute discussions show readers how to spot over-charges by providers, under-reimbursements by insurers, and inappropriate denials by insurers and government employees. If the plans for Obamacare change, what is heading our way? Will there be more denials for healthcare? Will pre-authorizations and referrals be required on most medical plans? Will Medicare policies all be Medicare Advantage Plans since the government is looking to have privatized health insurance? Now we need Adria Goldman Gross more than ever!! MAKE SURE NOT TO MISS HER talk about what to do to protect yourself in these uncertain times.
Ms. Gross is a member of the Jewish Federation of Greater Orange County Board of Trustees.
FREE OF CHARGE
- The Huffington Post – 21 Hacks to Reduce Your Health Care Costs This Year
- Bloomberg Business – New Year's Resolutions for Your Health and Your Wallet
- Fox News – How to Negotiate Your Hospital Bills
- Boston Globe – Out-of-pocket Costs Put Health Care Out of Reach
- US News & World Report – 6 Questions You Should Ask Before Paying Any Medical Bill
- Bottom Line Publications – Learn How to Get Your Medical Insurance Claim Paid
- CBS News – What happens a lot of times is that the insurance company tries to find a way to hold the money and deny the claims…
- USA Today – Find mistakes or overcharges in 80% of the medical bills…
- Newsday – Medwise Insurance Advocacy Wins Cases Previously Denied Multiple Times, Recoups Half a Million Dollars in Unwarranted Medical Expenses
- Journal News - Medical bills: Baffled consumers seek help as rising costs vary widely among hospitals
- Hudson Valley Business Journal – Adria Gross: Shining a light on epilepsy
- Times Herald Record – Adria Goldman Gross, FIPC, received the 2008 Insurance Professional of the Year Award from The Federation of New York Insurance Professionals of Orange County
- WJTV News CBS – Reimbursed her client $43,000, his original $35,000 out-of-pocket costs plus interest..