Adria Gross Frankly Speaking At Northern NJ Gilda’s Club December 11, 2013
Adria Goldman Gross, medical bill advocate, is Frankly Speaking About Cancer at Northern NJ Gilda’s Club December 11, 2013, from 6:00 – 7:30 pm. The topic is Coping With the Cost of Care. The Cancer Support Community and Gilda’s Club Northern NJ at 575 Main Street in Hackensack, NJ, invites people living with cancer and their loved ones for a free workshop that will provide a practical guide, by a professional medical bill advocate, to navigating the numerous and complex challenges of managing the cost of care. The seminar will be presented by Adria, a medical bill advocate, the CEO of MedWise Billing, Inc. and MedWise Insurance Advocacy. She has been an insurance consultant for over 20 years. She will speak about negotiating with and around the insurance companies. Adria, a dedicated medical bill advocate, advocates for clients nationwide who are overcharged on their medical bills. Since she formed MedWise Insurance Advocacy in 2012, Adria has recovered almost $1,000,000 in medical expenses that insurers have tried to block or healthcare providers erroneously charged. Adria is a seasoned specialist in medical bill claims and is a seasoned medical bill advocate.
Adria has been featured in USA Today, The Journal News and Newsday as a successful medical bill advocate. She has been honored with multiple awards. We hope to see you at Gilda’s CLub Wednesday, December 11, 6:00 to 7:30 pm.
- The Huffington Post – 21 Hacks to Reduce Your Health Care Costs This Year
- Bloomberg Business – New Year's Resolutions for Your Health and Your Wallet
- Fox News – How to Negotiate Your Hospital Bills
- Boston Globe – Out-of-pocket Costs Put Health Care Out of Reach
- US News & World Report – 6 Questions You Should Ask Before Paying Any Medical Bill
- Bottom Line Publications – Learn How to Get Your Medical Insurance Claim Paid
- CBS News – What happens a lot of times is that the insurance company tries to find a way to hold the money and deny the claims…
- USA Today – Find mistakes or overcharges in 80% of the medical bills…
- Newsday – Medwise Insurance Advocacy Wins Cases Previously Denied Multiple Times, Recoups Half a Million Dollars in Unwarranted Medical Expenses
- Journal News - Medical bills: Baffled consumers seek help as rising costs vary widely among hospitals
- Hudson Valley Business Journal – Adria Gross: Shining a light on epilepsy
- Times Herald Record – Adria Goldman Gross, FIPC, received the 2008 Insurance Professional of the Year Award from The Federation of New York Insurance Professionals of Orange County
- WJTV News CBS – Reimbursed her client $43,000, his original $35,000 out-of-pocket costs plus interest..