Billing Battles Begone! Acclaimed Medical Insurance Advocate Adria Goldman Gross Writes New Book: “Solved …
Should you find yourself doing battle with a health insurance company or hospital, I have three words of advice: get this book!
(PRWEB) March 08,… Continue reading
Balance billing: How to avoid this common medical expense trap
By Lacie Glover
Published September 23, 2015
Imagine receiving a hospital bill for tens of thousands of dollars despite having the best health insurance you can afford.
This scenario… Continue reading
MEDWISE INSURANCE ADVOCACY FOUNDER ADRIA GROSS: FEATURED SPEAKER AT 92ND ST Y IN NEW YORK CITY IN MARCH
Among Adria Gross’ many speaking engagements to better inform the public about the confusing subject of medical… Continue reading
FREE: Decompress Stress with Medical Bills & Pinpoint Why You Might Be Denied!
Hear A Professional Medical Bill Advocate
Presenter: Adria Goldman Gross, Medwise Insurance Advocacy, Medical Bill Advocate
450 West Nyack Road
West Nyack, NY 10994… Continue reading
Public is Invited to Learn Seven Ways to Cut Medical Costs from Medical Insurance Advocate at 92nd Street Y on March 25
Adria Gross of MedWise Insurance Advocacy Will Share Helpful Tips for Consumers on How to… Continue reading
- The Huffington Post – 21 Hacks to Reduce Your Health Care Costs This Year
- Bloomberg Business – New Year's Resolutions for Your Health and Your Wallet
- Fox News – How to Negotiate Your Hospital Bills
- Boston Globe – Out-of-pocket Costs Put Health Care Out of Reach
- US News & World Report – 6 Questions You Should Ask Before Paying Any Medical Bill
- Bottom Line Publications – Learn How to Get Your Medical Insurance Claim Paid
- CBS News – What happens a lot of times is that the insurance company tries to find a way to hold the money and deny the claims…
- USA Today – Find mistakes or overcharges in 80% of the medical bills…
- Newsday – Medwise Insurance Advocacy Wins Cases Previously Denied Multiple Times, Recoups Half a Million Dollars in Unwarranted Medical Expenses
- Journal News - Medical bills: Baffled consumers seek help as rising costs vary widely among hospitals
- Hudson Valley Business Journal – Adria Gross: Shining a light on epilepsy
- Times Herald Record – Adria Goldman Gross, FIPC, received the 2008 Insurance Professional of the Year Award from The Federation of New York Insurance Professionals of Orange County
- WJTV News CBS – Reimbursed her client $43,000, his original $35,000 out-of-pocket costs plus interest..