InSightec® / Focused Ultrasound Surgery (MRgFUS)
InSightec, which is headquartered in Tirat Carmel near Haifa and draws 80 percent of its staff from Technion graduates, has developed a surgical system to treat tumors inside the body that perhaps can cure many different illnesses electronically without having to cut open the human body. This Israeli innovation has the potential to transform how medicine will be practiced internationally, enabling many patients to recover from various illnesses much quicker than they presently are able to do utilizing traditional surgery. Indeed, it can perhaps replace the hospitalizations that follow surgery with out-patient care.
Additional benefits of this new Israeli medical technology include treatment for various serious illnesses with minimal trauma and discomfort, as well as preventing patients from having to live with scars caused by surgery for the rest of their lives. In sum, it enables many patients to get their lives back much quicker than they would have been able to do in the past utilizing other treatments. So far, this treatment has been approved to treat utirine fibroids in the US, Europe, Israel, and Asia, yet it has potential for many other illnesses as well. InSightec believes that they will succeed to develop the operating room of the future. This is probably the most remarkable scientific accomplishment of the century.. How incredibly beneficial this
will be in the future.. Most operating rooms as we know them might not be needed … sometime in the not too distant future.
To learn more, please watch this video below!
- The Huffington Post – 21 Hacks to Reduce Your Health Care Costs This Year
- Bloomberg Business – New Year's Resolutions for Your Health and Your Wallet
- Fox News – How to Negotiate Your Hospital Bills
- Boston Globe – Out-of-pocket Costs Put Health Care Out of Reach
- US News & World Report – 6 Questions You Should Ask Before Paying Any Medical Bill
- Bottom Line Publications – Learn How to Get Your Medical Insurance Claim Paid
- CBS News – What happens a lot of times is that the insurance company tries to find a way to hold the money and deny the claims…
- USA Today – Find mistakes or overcharges in 80% of the medical bills…
- Newsday – Medwise Insurance Advocacy Wins Cases Previously Denied Multiple Times, Recoups Half a Million Dollars in Unwarranted Medical Expenses
- Journal News - Medical bills: Baffled consumers seek help as rising costs vary widely among hospitals
- Hudson Valley Business Journal – Adria Gross: Shining a light on epilepsy
- Times Herald Record – Adria Goldman Gross, FIPC, received the 2008 Insurance Professional of the Year Award from The Federation of New York Insurance Professionals of Orange County
- WJTV News CBS – Reimbursed her client $43,000, his original $35,000 out-of-pocket costs plus interest..