Solved! Curing Your Medical Insurance Problems | Ye Olde Warwick Book Shoppe | Adria Gross
Adria Gross, co-author of Solved! Curing Your Medical Insurance Problems will be speaking at Ye Olde Warwick Book Shoppe,
- Reasonable and customary charges – understanding them and why it’s important to do so.
- Understanding exactly what is covered by your plan, and what’s not.
- How to prepare to reduce your medical bills before a hospitalization.
- Common causes of medical billing errors and what to do about them.
- Getting coverage for an out-of-state emergency surgery or overseas medical procedure.
- Deciphering a medical bill’s procedure codes to determine if it is correct.
- Medicare rules for inpatient and outpatient status – the difference between these could cost patients thousands of dollars in unanticipated medical expenses.
- How to prevent overcharging on hospital bills.
The goal is to give patients the confidence and understanding to advocate for themselves as much as possible—and win!
Looking forward to seeing you!
- The Huffington Post – 21 Hacks to Reduce Your Health Care Costs This Year
- Bloomberg Business – New Year's Resolutions for Your Health and Your Wallet
- Fox News – How to Negotiate Your Hospital Bills
- Boston Globe – Out-of-pocket Costs Put Health Care Out of Reach
- US News & World Report – 6 Questions You Should Ask Before Paying Any Medical Bill
- Bottom Line Publications – Learn How to Get Your Medical Insurance Claim Paid
- CBS News – What happens a lot of times is that the insurance company tries to find a way to hold the money and deny the claims…
- USA Today – Find mistakes or overcharges in 80% of the medical bills…
- Newsday – Medwise Insurance Advocacy Wins Cases Previously Denied Multiple Times, Recoups Half a Million Dollars in Unwarranted Medical Expenses
- Journal News - Medical bills: Baffled consumers seek help as rising costs vary widely among hospitals
- Hudson Valley Business Journal – Adria Gross: Shining a light on epilepsy
- Times Herald Record – Adria Goldman Gross, FIPC, received the 2008 Insurance Professional of the Year Award from The Federation of New York Insurance Professionals of Orange County
- WJTV News CBS – Reimbursed her client $43,000, his original $35,000 out-of-pocket costs plus interest..